Mid Sixties Empty Box

anth777anth

Hi.  Can I ask for a wee bit of advice/knowledge?  I have a mid 60's empty Airfix box - Triumph TR4A model - pattern M202C - a little tatty but all there.  Is there a market for these type of things as throwing it out could be a sin if someone could use/want it.  I noticed on EBay someone has an empty Mercedes 280SL box for £50 - is that for real?  Thank you in advance.      

The trouble with starting an auction at 99p, is that in the rarer occurrence that only bidder places a bid; Once you have made you listing fees, you will end up with little or no money left for yourself. I recommend you start at around £5.00 and perhaps add an auction reserve price aswell. If that does not sell, you can always reduce the starting price until it sells. There is never a limit of how many times a product can be listed by the same seller.

GNR-Gordon-4 (AF)

• 2 weeks later...

The trouble with starting an auction at 99p, is that in the rarer occurrence that only bidder places a bid; Once you have made you listing fees, you will end up with little or no money left for yourself. I recommend you start at around £5.00 and perhaps add an auction reserve price aswell. If that does not sell, you can always reduce the starting price until it sells. There is never a limit of how many times a product can be listed by the same seller.

GNR-Gordon-4 (AF)

Agree Gordon - will stick it on ebay as a set price and see what happens.  Thanks for your kind comments and time.  Anthony