Photo upload problem

I am trying to upload a photo on to the Pandemic Special thread but when I upload the photo it shows upside down

There doesn't seem to be an icon on the tool bar to rotate the image - am I missing something obvious

I have tried to rotate the image the wrong way on my laptop to see if it will be OK on the thread but it is still upside down

T I A

• 2 weeks later...

The iPhone default image format is not compatible with the forum software. You can change the iPhone format:

1. Open the “Settings” app on the iPhone and go to “Camera”
  2. Choose “Formats” and select “Most Compatible” to shoot photos in JPEG format on iPhone camera.
  3. Exit out of Settings.

Alternatively download the images to a PC/laptop and use imaging software to 'save as' a compatible format before posting on the forum.

Images on iPad are already in jpg format (they are on mine) and you should be able to upload them here without any problem.

Same prob for me trying to upload a photo from i pad,and as that didn't work, from a pic from my camera, downloaded to my pc which I then e mailed so could upload from my iPad .. still says file format not allowed.. never been a prob before, either a pic from iPad or my camera so has the file format system changed recently or not surprisingly have I lost my marbles ? 

• 2 weeks later...

/media/tinymce_upload/9cc3d7cb497cd2c5f590f1b96330e5d9.jpgAhh  some success it appears if I take photo with I pad through the app ie on the reply box click the photo option take pic on the taken pictur it will say use this click yes an hey presto