Picture upload time

Now I think Ive managed to up load pics is there any way the time taken to approve them can be reduced it seems to be days and days before they get added there must be a quicker way I understand the desire/need to mod them but some mods are active multiple times a day do they not have the authority to mod them if not why not they are the backbone of this site 

Well that's the point ratch you mods should it would speed site up probably increase traffic an promote more interactive members as is now some may come on new try post pic see it can take a week an lose intrest an not return

I get where Airfix are coming from, they wish to keep control of what images are posted in case of anybody posting something 'unsuitable', even if it were visible only briefly before subject to moderation. It was also made clear that community mods would not be given access to the control panel, I get that as well. The problem at the moment is that there seems to be a hiatus in anybody undertaking admin duties. I made an enquiry about this several days ago, but didn't get any reply. As we're in a phase of the world going mad I'd suggest we remain patient until sanity begins to prevail once again.

It's a tad annoying at times in the past I've wanted/need advise where a picture would have been beneficial to to show what point I was meaning but rather than try upload here an wait for a week I sourced a solutions via YouTube or moddlers I follow on social media due to the time scale waiting for a upload here really needs adresssing if I'm to be honest you 3 mod I can name ratch an Patrick ,Paul are all very helpful patient and more than willing assist the lesser experienced  the admin appear to be failing you