*Help* Foldable track board for a newbie

I've just bought this set second hand 

I'm in a wheelchair and live in a one bedroom bungalow so I want to make a decent foldable track table. I've not got a clue what I'm doing, but I want it to look decent for its size.

If anyone can help me with a dummy's guide it will be greatly appreciated. Already got one 6' foldable table. Track dimensions on the box 6ft3w 4ft3 L

Thanks for your help

Matt

Hi Matt,

I recommend getting a track planer like Ultimate Racer and setting up your layout there.

It will tell you the exat dimensions you would need.

Good luck!

I've downloaded Ultimaste Racer Andy. I know my track is a sport track, but how do I know which track pieces I've got so that I can select the correct track pieces when building my track on Ultimate Racer? Also how easy wouldit be to put my track on plywood and tressle tables, so that I can lean the track against a wall and just fold the table?

Thanks

I think Ultimate Racer does a good job of visualizing the pieces of track. Besides they are all labelled with the C number for the piece of track.

Putting a track on a hinge on a wall is pretty common. You just have to find a way to keep the track from sliding around.

You can use hook screws. If the tempertature is constant you can fix it to the wood as well.