Pro Gt

Ive got an old pro gt digital set the one with the 4 cars and was thinking about upgrading to the arc pro power base but I was wondering if the digital curved lane changer would be compatible as I have read that it may not but i have also read that the le mans 24 hr set has the newer power base which does work with the curved changer .

Is there an updated arc pro power base that works with the curved changer now ? as this would be my preferred option as i could just upgrade my power base to the arc pro and get 2 additional controllers .

All advice welcomed .

• 2 weeks later...
This has been covered multiple times here. Try the search function here or at slotracer.conline and if yous till have questions feel free to ask. :-)

Thanks I couldnt find anything on here but did at slotracer , I have now purchased the arc pro and it works perfectly with my curved lane changer what a difference the arc pro is to my old digital powerbase should have upgraded years ago , the only issue ive found is the scalextric app doesnt connect to the base via bluetooth but magic app does which im finding great especially when i run 3 pace cars .

This was the first hit I got when searching "curved lane changers" on this site:
https://uk.scalextric.com/community/forum/problem-with-arc-pro-and-curved-lane-changers
If you got something different let Hornby know as the search might need a tweak.

If you are using an Android device you may need to turn on location services (I have no clue why...)

Hello Andy

It might be me and probably is but when i searched again it just came up with stuff from 2015 and wasnt relevant .

Just for reference and might be helpful for others I bought a V 0.4 arc pro and it works perfectly with my curved lane changer I checked before purchasing that it was the V 0.4 .

Oh and the bluetooth issue seems to have rectified since my device had an update .

On a side note im looking at purchasing a couple of BTCC cars any recommendations I do like the Honda civic's and BMWs how do they race together and what about the VWs and MGs ?

Any advice much appreciated,