cant control speed or calibrate

Oxcart

Hi 

I have two cars set up as pace cars , two Mclaren Mp4 12c , one of them stopped working it was the wire snapped at the front and I couldn't fix it , bought a second hand car another Mclaren 

and just swapped in the digital plug chip from the broken car 

but replacement car still didnt work , so I then swopped digital chips with the other pace car , both worked , so I then swapped back the chips to the original cars , 

since then I have no control on the speed of the cars as soon as I put on the track they take off , at full throttle , this is with no hand controller as they were set up as pace cars 

cant calibrate or do anything to stop them going at full throttle 

they both do this when the track switched on , and haven't even opened the app , both still do it when app opened 

I have put other cars on and they don't have this problem , none of these are used as pace cars 

what have I done and can it be fixed , 

Hi There,

I presume you are using ARC PRO...

I am having trouble keep track of which car has which chip in your description but a couple things to check first:

Do all the cars work in analog mode with and without the chip?

It could be the 2nd had car has crossed wires.

Which APP are you using?

Do you know what revision your chip is? It is sometimes printed on the chip somewhere. The Revision F and G have a big fat round silver capacitor on them.

Resetting a car is covered in this thread I think:

https://slotracer.online/community/showthread.php?tid=181&page=3

Good luck!