Arc pro laps not being registered for one of my Scalextric digital cars

Hi there. New to the Scalextric forum. I have one of the Le Mans 24 hrs digital Arc pro sets.... A fantastic set, but I’ve started having problems over the weekend.

it was the first time using since before Christmas. I did lots of cleaning of the track and cars appeared to be running fine, until I came to use the Arc pro app. I’ve noticed that when in race mode, one of the cars won’t trigger the lap counter. Car cannot be calibrated either. It goes round the track fine and lane change button works, but I cannot get the app to recognise the car in race mode. I’ve tried reinstalling the app twice and tried unplugging and plugging the power base with no joy. I think I’ve traced the problem to the digital plug as the problem follows the chip when I swapped it into the 2nd, which was working fine before. I’ve ordered a replacement chip, hopefully will sort the problem, but I wanted to check whether anyone else has seen a similar problem or has any advice.

many thanks

Andrew

Hi Andrew and welcome!
I think what might be happening is that you have accidentally registered the to the same7wrong ID or something along those lines.

Does the car count laps in analog mode?
Here is a great thread (by yet another Andy) that might help get the most out of ARC PRO:
https://slotracer.online/community/showthread.php?tid=181&page=3

Thanks Andy. I’ve managed to sort it out, when I reinstalled the app it wiped all of the previous settings so that my car defaulted back to green controller.

unfortunately, I still do have a problem in that I can’t set a car to the green controller.... Every time I double press the green button on the power base, it sets to blue. All of the other buttons work correctly. I read somewhere on the net that someone else had the same problem and it was a fault with the power base. I’ll get in touch with the people I bought the set from.

Andrew