Arc Pro - cars not moving

Hi all, I've recently re-set my Scalextric track back up, been running fine for a few weeks and decided to upgrade to the arc pro powerbase and wireless controllers.

I replaced my 6 car power base with the arc pro powerbase, it all seems to connect fine but the cars don't move.

I've tried a heap of different cars, pairing it each time, in the app it shows the triggering power when I press on the controller but just no movement with the cars.

I flicked the switch over to analogue mode and still not working. 

I've connected just the arc pro base on it own (with no other track connected) to see if I get anything but still no movement with the cars. looking at vids online it should just power on, set the car and go.

Any suggestions are welcome, but I feel like I've got a dud powerbase.

Make sure the batteries are fresh in the controllers and that the LED stays lit when they are on.

There was a batch a few years back that would go out after a while..

If you take a non-digital car (aka an analog car) and the there is no power in analog mode and there are no other tracks attached to the powerbase section it would indeed seem you have a faulty powerbase.

You can open up the powerbase without voiding your warranty using the 4-6 screws on the bottom of the base. Simply open it up to make sure that the plugs have not fallen out.

if everythign is plugged in correctly and there is no power you can contact where you bought the powerbase or customer services at the right...