Search function

Ratch

When using the Forum search window I get results showing all forum posts related to the subject, so it does seem to be working ok... however I did have to use the enter button on my keyboard, as clicking on the search symbol did nothing to activate the search... though this is not uncommon in my experience.

Seems okay Ratch? What were you searching for. I can see if I get the same problem.

I put 'thunder' in the search box (I started in the Military Vehicles Forum) clocked on the green magnifier and nothing is happening. I had to manually search for a thread I knew existed. Just tried again and still nothing is happens.

Seems okay Ratch? What were you searching for. I can see if I get the same problem.
I put 'thunder' in the search box (I started in the Military Vehicles Forum) clocked on the green magnifier and nothing is happening. I had to manually search for a thread I knew existed. Just tried again and still nothing is happens.

Sounds the same as what happened with me, use your keyboard return/enter key instead and results should come up...