How many cars can drive in the same room with ARC PRO?

Bodie-1220523

Hello I would like to know how many cars can drive on different tracks in the same room with ARC PRO?

I understand that ARC PRO can handle 6 cars wireless on the same track but can you pair and connect with 12 cars on two different tracks at the same time (or 18 cars on 3 tracks) close to each other in the same room?

Hi There,

Most ARC PRO powerbases have two "dip switches" under the base. This sets the frequency of the powerbase and the communication to the controllers.

My understanding is it is theoretically possible to have 2 or more powerbase (2² to be exact) in the same room and they should all work fine.

I have only ever had a classic ARC AIR and ARC PRO in the same room at the same time and it worked.

If you change the switches you have to recaliberate and pair all the controllers so maybe put a sticker like a star or square on the base and the controllers to not get them mixed up.

If possible keep them as far apart as possible and even something as simple as a sheet hanging from the ceiling can deflect signals.

Now we do have one thread on here where 2 people mentioned their WiFi was causing problems so the above 2² is possibly only theoretical and it could be you have to through all the various settings to find one that works,

My dream is to do a 4 lane set with 2 layouts and race up to 12 cars and then compare the scores at the end but I don't have the time or space right now for it. :-)