Add / delete problems

Spruekiller

Hi there I have checked the forum but cannot find a solution to my problem. I purchased the HM6000 and installed it using mesh, on circuit 2 I had full control of speed/ direction but on circuit 1 I had no control the train just went forward at a set speed no matter what I input on the app. I deleted the unit from my device but I did not force delete. I set it back up with ble and have full functionality.

I wanted to re install with mesh so that I can get firmware updates but the unit is not recognised I have tried to factory reset the unit but as described in another post the red light does not flash on reset,is there anything I’m missing or is it a faulty unit?

Cheers Andy

You have to delete (or force delete) a module from every device you have ever provisioned (paired) it with, else it will not be found by another scan. That includes in any connectivity mode.

The app will flag up if it can see a module or not in any scenario. Oncefully purged you can then rescan and connect in mesh mode to check for firmware updates but to my knowledge there have ot been any.

If push comes to shove you may have to delete the app, thus losing any customisation you may have made, such as renaming modules or setting up a bespoke track plan.