Club Package Clarification

Daniel-1240684

I’ve recently purchased the Airfix Club for the 1st time, and the package has been received back home (no problems from Hermes surprisingly).

I work away, so haven’t had chance to open the package yet and was hoping someone would be able to satisfy my curiosity!

On the website, it states in your ‘Red Box’ you get your letter, passport etc and the ‘Exclusive Annual Club Kit’. Further on it then states ‘Plus - 10% off etc’ and ‘2022 Exclusive Club Kit’.

forum_image_61fb288a33605.thumb.png.1a5a11e1982b008962da3adf1580ad19.png

Does this mean you receive an annual kit PLUS the 2022 Exclusive Kit or is this a misleading typo in which the Annual Kit and Exclusive Kit are one of the same?

Not being a UK resident I am unable to join the club. From what I know about it though you get one kit when you join and another kit when you renew your membership. Basically it is one kit each year you are a member. This year it is the Hawk.

I believe Ratch, another moderator on this site, is a member and can confirm.

Patrick

Not being a UK resident I am unable to join the club. From what I know about it though you get one kit when you join and another kit when you renew your membership. Basically it is one kit each year you are a member. This year it is the Hawk.

I believe Ratch, another moderator on this site, is a member and can confirm.

Patrick

Greatly appreciated