Lost a wheel - C4065 Dodge Challenger

G'day,

After some time searching, I've signed up here in the hope for some assistance. The kids got a American Police Chase set a couple of Christmas' ago and the C4065 Dodge Challenger has recently lost it's rear right wheel. Unfortunately the wheel has not been found. What are my options here? I can't seem to find a replacement wheel or axle for this car.

Dan.

That is very odd... they are usually pressed very tightly on... you must have been drifting something hard to get that to happen!

Spare parts are always a pain to be honest. They don't make sense financially in most cases.

I recommend checking local online auctions or slot car distributors and see if they can help.

Slot car clubs in your area are usually a great source as they often have many cars.

Most wheels on most cars are the same size as the difference between 13" and 15" wheels in 1/32 scale is not really perceptible to the n@ked eye.

Getting the same style is another matter...

You could always write to Hornby as read axle ought to fit in a padded envelope and get Down Under within a week or so...