ALOT of hornby stuff for sale

Hi,

I’m just after some advice or wondered if anyone was interested in purchasing any Hornby items in mint condition.

My father who was an avid Hornby collector sadly passed away a few months back and Im looking to see to someone who loves them as much as he did.

He has an extensive collection of trains, train sets, tracks and carriages. There are also a lot of magazines.

Louise

Louise

Sorry but the Forum does not allow buying or selling, although you may get some responses regarding likely prices. I think at least one of the other Forum does allow it and has private messaging to enable you to contact other members directly.

If you have the Hornby part numbers you could post them and maybe get some ideas but quite often people just type the part number into eBay and see what items are selling for (not what people want for the items)

Companies like Hattons do buy items but the prices you will get reflect the fact that they need to sell them on.

Hopefully your items have the original boxes because that makes a lot of difference to the value.

thank you, this is the sort of advice I was looking for where to go to sell the items. I have all the original packaging. In fact most items are unopened and untouched.

Louise
Sorry but the Forum does not allow buying or selling, although you may get some responses regarding likely prices. I think at least one of the other Forum does allow it and has private messaging to enable you to contact other members directly.
If you have the Hornby part numbers you could post them and maybe get some ideas but quite often people just type the part number into eBay and see what items are selling for (not what people want for the items)
Companies like Hattons do buy items but the prices you will get reflect the fact that they need to sell them on.
Hopefully your items have the original boxes because that makes a lot of difference to the value.