Hornby point motors with HM6010

grandad1707822601

I have connected 3 point motors to my HM6010 (ports 1,2 and 3) and connected the "C" wires together as I read [somewhere](https://uk.hornby.com/community/forum/hm6010-issues) that these are already connected internally. It works well.

When I connect a 4th point motor to port 4, not only does it not work, but one of the motors 'locks' in the through position and will only 'unlock' if I disconnect and reconnect the controllers

Can anyone suggest a solution?

The R8247 DCC Acc Decoder has all C ports connected internally but in the HM6010 they are all separate internal connections.

Port 4 is high amp output meant for a Turntable motor at 12V so does not have the same punch as the other ports, however it does work. Check your wiring.

C is a live positive and the other two connections (A-B or +/-, however they are marked as the labelling was changed in production) are floating negatives going true negative when selected by the app one way or the other.

Ensure you have each port set to point (pulse) else your solenoids will not last long.