Suggestions for robust new analog cars for kids use?

Jack1000

hello

wd like to get momentum again, we’ve got a 4-Yr old analog track day arc air set and want to buy a pair of good new cars. Original track day cars a bit knackered now. We did buy a couple of nascar ones but the magnet is very low and it does hit the rails if they are slightly proud. I think they’re not great compared to my two that came with the track day.

Suggestions please for a couple of good new ones that are robust for kids hurling them around? Thanks

There are range of cars with "Start" in the name. Inexpensive and can take a beating.

There are, to my knowledge a GT (looks a bit like Ginetta), a rally car (looks a bit like a Subaru) and an endurance car that looks a bit like a LMP2 protoype car.

I lof the prototype cars...

https://uk.scalextric.com/catalogue/cars/start?encoded=JcpBDkAwEEDR23QnwcpmIm4g2Ik0o61qlMp0mnB7wvb9X3s8bIu8QlTozcXkVJY2sTjPhuK446GRA93yFznf03hS0EmxVMjGvm2Cfmi6QZxojXQairLMRQzE7w3Vx1A8

All of them have decent magnetic force, decent motors and apart from the wing on the Endurance car no bits to fall off...