Compatible cars

Coaster

Hi all

i recently purchased a platinum pro gt (2020) set which comes with four cars:

• Aston Martin Vantage GT3
  • Bentley Continental GT3
  • Ford Mustang GT4
  • Mercedes-AMG GT3

Please could someone recommend which additional two cars in the range would compliment these four in terms of style/size?

many thanks

tom

Hi Tom

For some technical reason your other posts with pictures as well as my response(s) are not showing u...

IN any case: Any GT car should perform the same as long as it is the same motor conifguration and same type of motor.

Hornby cars are mostly "inline" i.e. motor perpendicular to the rear axle or sidewinder i.e. motor parallel to the rear axle.

The motor is a fairly standard 13D Mabuchi motor.

There is a GT40 car that uses a thinner motor that has higher revs and will behave quite a bit differently.

Using the ARC APP you can adjust acceleration and top speed to make the cars compatible as well...

Hi Tom

For some technical reason your other posts with pictures as well as my response(s) are not showing u...

IN any case: Any GT car should perform the same as long as it is the same motor conifguration and same type of motor.

Hornby cars are mostly "inline" i.e. motor perpendicular to the rear axle or sidewinder i.e. motor parallel to the rear axle.

The motor is a fairly standard 13D Mabuchi motor.

There is a GT40 car that uses a thinner motor that has higher revs and will behave quite a bit differently.

Using the ARC APP you can adjust acceleration and top speed to make the cars compatible as well...