Arc Pro Powerbase troubleshooting

Coaster

Hi all

I recently purchased an Arc Pro set (having owned one a few years ago)

Upon set up, only one of the six channels seems to work. I've tried multiple cars on multiple controllers, and all of them work, but only on the second green channel. I can't get any controller or any car to work on the others?

Things I have checked:

1) I am binding correctly, as I have had all of the controllers operating different cars, but only ever on the green channel

2) Power-base is connecting via bluetooth to the app ok

3) Power-base is definitely in digital mode, as lane changing is working fine

Hoping someone can help as my wife was against me buying this and I don't want to have to eat a huge serving of humble pie! I'm sure you can relate to that feeling! joy

Thinking about trouble shooting an ARC PRO which fails to bind on some (but not all) IDs I would recommend two simple checks to ensure all of the six green LEDs and all of the six buttons on the top-panel are functioning correctly.

1/ to check the six green LEDs. Here you need to monitor the LEDs as power is first applied to the ARC PRO. Do all six LEDs briefly flash once ? If all is well they should.

2/ Having checked the green LEDs are all functioning then test the buttons one at a time. Here you should make a double press (as used for binding car-to-ID). Does the corresponding green LED flash three times? If all is well it should.

Knowing that the LEDs and buttons are functioning correctly is a useful diagnostic for the problems you described earlier.

I hope this is helpful.

c