Sound control for 55 Deltic

Graham-367816

Relatively new to this so please bear with me. Using my elite controller how do I make the general running sound louder. I cannot get the loco to connect to bluetooth. It's the TXS triplex.system. It says to go to operate mode on the main track adjusting cv158 in the instructions. Can someone give me an idiots run through of what to do. Thanks. Email is Deleted by Moderator as posting contact details is against forum rules.

Assuming you can operate your loco under DCC control.

With the loco on track and sound playing (F1), at the Elite select:

Menu - see Loco on screen.

Press a speed knob and see Direct.

Turn knob until you see Operate and click speed knob to accept it. See address 3. Enter your address if it is different (maybe you have 55). Click speed knob and see Config.

Turn knob until you see CV, click knob to accept it and see CV Write, Click to accept and see 1. Enter the global volume CV number (158). Click to accept then enter value 25, click and see if it’s better. If not repeat actions as above from CV. Note the default was 50 and considered to be too loud, so at v2 of the sound profile it has been lowered. If you did mean make it louder then go higher but not above 75. It may be there is a problem with the speaker.

Once happy click Menu until you see the normal operating screen.

The above procedure is called Programming on the Main and is handy for making changes on the fly.

Next raise another post in the HM DCC section to get help on working with the app.