re activating Railmaster and railmaster pro

Hi I wonder if anyone can help?

I had railmaster And railmaster pro working fine until my computer gave up the ghost . I got it deactivated (both codes) and reloaded on to another computer ,I now can only reactivate the basic railmaster what am I doing wrong ? also how can reload my backup files with all my track plans and train codes?

Jim

The PRO upgrade key needs to be activated as a separate task. Once the main Railmaster key is activated, which you appear to have done already. You enter and activate the PRO separate additional key on the 'Loco Detection' tab in the main 'System Settings' screen.

I appreciate that this [Loco Detection Tab] is not in any way a logical location for entering the PRO key, but that is where it is.

With regard reinstating the loco & track data. Copy the files documented on Page 132 of the manual into the 'railmaster program folder' on the new PC.

I would also in addition copy the 'railmaster.ini. and the 'activate.dat' files as well.

Since you have PRO, use the 'BackUp' feature that PRO has in the future if you haven't got a current 'backup' to restore from. Read the manual regarding how to use the 'BackUp' feature on Page 135.