1/48 wishlist

Dean-356208

Okay I'm just gonna say what I'd love to see since Airfix is basically a leading manufacturer of model kits once again. I remember 15 or so years ago things weren't looking good. Now though, well another story so I hope there's loads going on we just don't know about. I asked for the 1/48 Sea King and a few months later it happened. Obviously nothing to do with me it was coincidence so I hope it's coincidence again. New tool let's go:

1/48:

Sea Harrier FRS1 and FA2 plus the RAF variants.

Jaguar all variants

Phantom all UK versions plus the F-4J because the Americans will have that too.

Puma, I'm not even aware of any model of a Puma in this scale, please let me know if there is.

Wessex both RN and RAF

Gazelle because I'm not even aware of any model of this helicopter in 1/48. All of the above served in operations in Northern Ireland, also Chinook.

Lightning both single seat and two seat trainer because why not?

Tornado F3 PLEASE! Also all other variants so there's an alternative to the Revell one which these days the moulds haven't aged well. I'd happily pay £70 like the Buccaneer for a decent 1/48 Tornado.

Also a 1/48 F-35 with RN/RAF markings.

Then finally a Eurofighter Typhoon I had to add this.

My list probably looks a bit like a rant but there's so many good RAF/RN subjects that never get done and so many which are in need of a new tool. I'm aware that there's a very slim chance all or even some of these would get made but as an avid 1/48 scale aviation model builder who likes cold war and modern aircraft go I'd love to see new versions of these. I assume each new kit is a years long process and I'd be happy to wait but the UK has a lot of modern/cold war subjects that nobody tools. If this post never gets seen at least I asked Lol!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...