LNWR Prince of Wales

81F

Many thanks, however Googling was the first thing I did. Aside from many good side views like the one in RAF's

post but I could not find a line drawing with at least one dimension I could scale from.

Strangely it did return a really good drawings of a Cloughton and an 0-8-0 but not the Prince of Wales.

What I am probably after is a book and while I have found one it doesn't say if their are drawings :(

I have already made a start at sketching up something from the photos, but need to check a few key dimensions concerning wheel spacing so I can compare it with the Hornby Chassis I hope to use (an old B12 chassis notwithstanding the slightly undersized wheels)

Thanks RAF, I did see this drawing which got my hopes up until I counted the wheels - it is the 0-8-0 I mentioned earlier.

Threelink, I am 99% sure you are right about the RM having a drawing and I possibly even owned it once. However, when I moved out My Dad chose to store most of my old RMs in old bread bags in the garage. Sadly the smell of bread attracted mice who proceed to eat most of them!