poss windows 10 problem

Hi all

i have been having a few problems since my computer crashed which ended with Hornby login me in at there end. now when i log in i get the evaluation copy which when i enter my Railmaster code all seems ok ,then when i log back in i still get the evaluation copy come up but with my track plan but not my loco list.

I think i have all my setting right in windows. Any help as i am running out of hair to pull out

I have only seen this 'reverting to evaluation copy' issue reported once before. Unfortunately, I can't recall whether it was resolved and if so how.

My suggestion is that you raise it as an issue using the inbuilt fault reporting procedure and request that they log in again to try and resolve it.

Please note that it is NOT Hornby that logged in before. It was HRMS (Hornby RailMaster Support). HRMS are a completely independant organisation from Hornby and previously known as Invicto Systems which now no longer exists. Invicto Systems was a software company that developed the Railmaster software for Hornby and the subsequent residual entity known as HRMS now own all rights to it.