Just want to say hello.

Hello, My name is Daniel Dudley Known as Dudley's Scale Model Car's on social, I just want to say hello, And show my face will do my best to chat,

I started building because I had a bad 5 years with mental health and family, friend deaths, and learning I've got learning difficulties (dyslexia) and manic depression.

I've lost a lot of my model photos the hard drive broke on me, But I can share to of the builds I have done at the moment.

First custom decals and police car. for a build-off.

forum_image_65b4274480670.thumb.png.094defeee656929ceaf95a977c33d71a.png

Plane

forum_image_65b42746e50d6.thumb.png.e5a51e4b005d1061c1b4dca07c568124.png

Hi Dudley.

Welcome to the forum, good to see you're keeping on trucking. I know something of what you've gone through so glad to know you're getting back to your normal self.

Good job on the Police car and the Spitfire and hopefully we'll soon see some more future results in the not too distant future.

Remember we do this for fun John the Pom

I started building because I had a bad 5 years with mental health and family, friend deaths, and learning I've got learning difficulties (dyslexia) and manic depression.

I heard someone on telly recently saying that the hand and eye coordination required by scale modellers is good for your mental health, especially as you get a bit older. I'm not sure how accurate this is but it seems to be good news and an excellent excuse to keep buying kits.

I heard someone on telly recently saying that the hand and eye coordination required by scale modellers is good for your mental health, especially as you get a bit older. I'm not sure how accurate this is but it seems to be good news and an excellent excuse to keep buying kits

I do agree with you, I was good with working by hand and my because I like drawing too, My dad started to build last year too he was bared and starting to get health anxiety so got my dad back into building model's, and it has helped him a lot he is about 50+