HM7000 - Sound works but Train will not move....

Hi, I installed a HM7000-8TXS into a R30221 LMS Class 4F at the weekend but am having issues now as while all the sound functions work, the loco will not move.

I'm controlling from the app on my IPad, and as soon as I try to move forwards or back, it cuts out and the loco appears disconnected in the App. I have to stop the speed in the app, then after about 20 seconds it reconnects. Sounds start working again, but the loco cuts out again as soon as I try to move.

I unlinked the decoder, reset it and tried the whole process again. However, I saw the same behavior.

I then took that decoder out of the Loco and installed a second decoder (both were brand new decoders). I ran through the setup process again but saw the same behavior with this second decoder.  All sounds would work fine, but the loco would disconnect as soon as it tried to move backwards or forwards

I then took the second decoder out of the 4F and installed it into a brand-new Hornby Class 08 that I was also setting up. I ran through the setup process with that loco, and when complete that one worked perfectly. All sounds worked and it ran forwards and backwards with no disconnects.

I'm testing on a simple oval layout powered using R7337 and R8241.

I've read a few other posts where people experienced similar issues, but they seemed to be controlling via other DCC controllers, not via the HM7000 App. I'm very new to the DCC world so would appreciate any help, Thanks.