Profile section

Slightly confused with some aspects of the new forum, one thing is in the Profile area, there is a large photo option and the previous circular one, I appear to have deleted my old profile pic and can’t re-instate it as it’s now telling me the file is too big but I can upload it to the larger picture… that isn’t show in forum so I can’t quite see point of it? Have signatures gone all together 

• Like 1

Ok, slight IT malfunction my end, I use Outlook and email myself to resize photos but for some reason it’s been playing up and not doing it. Still no idea what the big picture is …… that could be a metaphor for life… 

There is no signature block, only an about me tab, where you can also hang a picture.

In your profile there is a picture icon next to the Avatar circle. The associated info tells an upload to here is limited to 0.49mb.

The big picture is not size limited and allows you to upload a background picture for that page. Once in position you can wiggle it about for best placement before saving that location.

• Thanks 1