Clip-together buildings (R800x) and loose stickers.

Personally, I secretly wish Hornby would just go back to printing the artwork on the clip-together buildings instead of using the stickers. I find them to be highly unreliable and cumbersome to work with. To be honest, I don't really care if it is brick work or stone texture, I just like the fact that the buildings are good fun and add to the play value.

I know I am not paying much for the buildings, but I still feel Hornby could do a better job with the stickers. What are your experiences and what do you do with the stickers?

I use and keep the stickers, but I found that they peel off the buildings after a while. So most of my buildings don't have them on anymore.😢 Fortunately most of my buildings aren't Hornby ones so it doesn't affect too much important except the station and water tower. XYZ

Yeah, I use a variety of things, but not the stickers. I've used brick-paper and embossed plasticard. I've used strips of tiles on roofs, but I do like to pick the older printed-on type buildings up on e-bay when I can, they have a certain "something"DSC_16942.thumb.JPG.fd631a18022098ffa48492996c4942d4.JPG

It's possible the clock isn't original...

• 3 weeks later...