How Much Longer?

Yelrow

Hi, admin, some indication of whats taking so long would be appreciated. It would not be Rocket Science to give us our old one back, while you tinker.We cannot get access to old threads, and replies, which many of us were relying upon to look up advice and follow. If anyone is listening, what about an act of GOOD FAITH, john

Hi, ADAM, at least thats something, i am particularly concerned that our forum experts, many of whom have expressed no desire to return, are not lost, as their imput, is invaluable, and a lot of us, would not be here today without them. It is a pity that this development could not have been done behind the scenes, leaving old forum in place until you were ready, but i do understand, hindsight, is a wonderful thing, Rock on, john

I have just left a message in WHEN IS IT COMING BACK

I have to say, it is goodbye from me also.

I am sure Hornby do not realise the damage they are causing themselves. 

Damage can be caused overnight, rebuilding what they have lost will be an uphill struggle for them.

As for me I have my own health problems and my wifes, I cannot do with month after month of no stock, this is coming, that s coming, so is Christmas. And then this fiasko with the Forum.

In a word a DISASTER!

Archived