ARC Pro Order Cancelled?

ClarkKent

Just had my RCS Pro C8435 Pre-order cancelled by Wonderland models who said "Unfortunately Scalextric have just informed us that they are no longer producing this set and there is no more stock"

Is this product not being made now?!?!?!?

If it is still to be made when can we expect it to be available??

Having worked on the back ends (that sounds slightly rude) what likely has happened is the name or the article number changed and it triggered a standard e-mail.

I have never worked with or on anything for Wonderland but it is a guess from a technical perspective.

I could be off by a mile though. :-)

People who paid a premium for buying digital sets have been treated very badly. my set is now not as good as good old  analogue. scalextric just be honest about this . will we ever get arc ? and what is the time scale? what are the issues that are delaying the digital rollout. your silence is just confusing the customer. giving a rough 2016 date with no reasons why is not good enough. try explaining to a 5 year old boy who has got the modern digital cars cant use arc . its like buying a blu ray player and having to plug it into a 20 year old tv.

im sorry i do think that analogue sets with arc are now more fun and competative, i dont think any digital owners would agree with you on that point. as for arc pro u did announce it over a year ago and you keep removing pages from your own site mentioning arc pro. the rumour of a 2016 launch seems to be doing the rounds at the minute. my personal view is any news is better than nothing.

Lastly, 2016 isn't a rumour, just what we are working towards (Adrian and I have made no secret of this). There is a chance of delays or problems but we are working hard to get ARC PRO right and released.

So, will the ARC Air and ARC Pro be compatible with the currently available digital cars? I have 6 analogue cars that I want to solder the chips in to, but if there is a new generation of digital gear on the way I don't want to have to re-chip them all in a years time with a newer type.

Nozzle

Archived