Alternative livery

2e0dtoeric

Hey,

I've suggested this many times to Hornby. I suggested a RailRoad Class 37 or Class 47 and Mk.1 coaches in the WCRC livery. If it were RailRoad the prices would be lower and also buying a train pack as such will be affordable to many. TTS sound will be a great addition.

Or have a WCRC Class 37 and Class 47 pack. And sell a bundle of about 6 Mk.1 coaches.

So your no vote turns to one vote!

Cheers!!

Hey,

I've suggested this many times to Hornby. I suggested a RailRoad Class 37 or Class 47 and Mk.1 coaches in the WCRC livery. If it were RailRoad the prices would be lower and also buying a train pack as such will be affordable to many. TTS sound will be a great addition.

Or have a WCRC Class 37 and Class 47 pack. And sell a bundle of about 6 Mk.1 coaches.

So your no vote turns to one vote!

Cheers!!

The privatised railway must be a real nightmare for the makers of model trains (although also a huge opportunity) to decide precisely which liveries to make. Locally it has just been announced that our main 'Provincial' service provider Northern will change from Abellio to Arriva, (which it was many years ago) so we can expect all the Sprinters will require new vinyls in Arriva tourquoise and white. The Pacers are due to be withdrawn as soon as new trains are available to replace them. Trans-Pennine stays with First Group, however, but we are promised lots of new services.

What also makes life difficult is that companies also change their branding from time to time, and adopt sponsorship or commemoration liveries.

How much simpler was it in Corporate Blue days?

Archived