Run design layout

Hi , I just bought railmaster and elink, I havnt connected elink yet as I'm having a look at railmaster first.

I have gone in design layout and made my track plan including points etc and named and saved it.(this is a plan of a diy layout not a Hornby pack)

How do I now open it in the main screen to ad everything else (at the moment it's just the sample layout) in in the drop down menu it just has the Hornby sets etc

Hi, Mark - Welcome.

If you go to settings (top row of icons - far left) and look about half way down the pop-up screen you will see an option to select your Start-up track from a drop down menu.

/media/tinymce_upload/57316d41d7173089987b41da4a41a458.JPG

R-

When you have 'made' your custom trackplan you have to save it as a name of your choice, then to bring this up at each RM start you select that name in the setup panel described by Rog, so instead of seeing the sample plan you select and see yourname plan.

If you then wish to modify it further you select it in design mode, amend as required, resave as yourname and restart RM, whereupon your newest plan will reappear on screen.

If you modify the sample plan and save it as sample then at the next RM update your plan will be overwritten and lost, so you must save your plan as yourname.

Archived