Reset of the software key

I've come back to the hobby after a break and am trying to recover my RailMaster and Pro-Pack licences. I've filled out the form in the product itself (when I try and register my licence key and it fails) and also sent email direct to support@rail-master.com

Does anyone know how long this normally takes? I even rang hornby today and the guy I spoke to said he would email the appropriate people but still no joy :-( 

Mark

I don't think it is normally longer than about 48 hours. Certainly, my reset happened in about 2 hours. I'm not sure of that particular email process but when you got the notification at your end that it was sent did you then get a "we've recieved your email and will get back to you...." type auto response? R-

I don't think it is normally longer than about 48 hours. Certainly, my reset happened in about 2 hours. I'm not sure of that particular email process but when you got the notification at your end that it was sent did you then get a "we've recieved your email and will get back to you...." type auto response? R-

Indeed I did get such a response. Still nothing :-( 

How long ago was that? If more than 48 hours I would send an e-mail to the forum Admin. (called Adam) using the e-mail link at the top of the forum and ask him to remind them of your outstanding request. R-

Archived