Class 31 TTS - Add DCC ID

RB51

I take it you mean RailMaster and not "rangemaster".

Assuming that you have already added your 31TTS loco to your locomotive roster in RailMaster (If you haven't done this yet then see further below). Open the "Setting Up Locomotive" screen in RailMaster (the single 'Steam Locomotive Icon' in the top navigation row in RailMaster). With the locomotive screen open, select your 31TTS loco from the list displayed, then click the 'Steam Locomotive Icon' in the bottom row (between the 'waste bin & the 'i' icon). A dialogue box will open allowing you to set a DCC ID address for the loco. Note that the loco must be placed on your programming track piece connected to the 'Prog A&B' output terminals of your RailMaster controller for this task. Follow on screen prompts and write the new loco DCC ID address to your loco TTS decoder. Alternatively, you can also use the CV screen to do this as described in the linked post below (by following a further embedded link within my post in the thread to the 'manually adding loco' post).

If you haven't yet added your 31TTS loco to your locomotive roster in RailMaster, then see this previous topic thread that will give you some clues as to how to do this........see the 3rd post down on the page.

https://www.hornby.com/uk-en/forum/loco-registration/?p=1

Failing that, read the manual.........page 34

People are often unaware that you can list a loco two ways in RM.

First if you have already allocated the decoder an address then its a simple listing task. You don't even need the loco for this unless you want to test it as you go.

Secondly you can perform the addressing and listing at the same time but the loco needs to be on the programming track to achieve this.

As Chris says its all in the famous manual which RM conveniently places on your desktop.

Rob

Archived