The Grand Tour Season 2 Episode 3: C1369T International Super GT Set

NWR-Gordon-4

If you have already seen this week's new episode of The Grand Tour (Season 2 Episode 3: Bah humbug-atti), you will have noticed that in the 'Conversation Street' feature in this episodes, Jeremy, Richard and James show off suitable motoring related presents. Jeremy starts off, by pulling out behind the table, onto the table, a Scalextric C1369T International Super GT Set.

Anyone got thoughts to discuss, about what these three said about Scalextric, in this episode, of The Grand Tour?

GNR-Gordon-4

Sorry for the late reply.

Yes, please do buy Amazon Prime, if you haven't already done so. If you are a car fan and you loved Top Gear Series 1 - 22 (2002 - 2015), you will love The Grand Tour, like me, loving both. If you haven't seen any of The Grand Tour episode's, from Season 1 or from Season 2, Andy P., then I am sorry to say, you are missing out a lot. I won't tell anymore about any episodes. Just please, go and buy it and enjoy wathcing them. You won't be disappointed.  😀

GNR-Gordon-4

Andy P., if you haven't already paid to become an Amazon Prime member, yet you still want to watch the Scalextric seen from The Grand Tour Season 2 Episode 3: Bah-humbug, then YouTube saves the day (Well and your wallet from crying, from losing £79.00! 😆), as I've found the exact Scalextric clip: YouTube - The Grand Tour: Scalextric.

GNR-Gordon-4

Thanks for the link and for reminding me why I've never been a fan of Jeremy Clarkson...

However, it also reminds me of why James May's 'Toy Stories' was some of the best Christmas TV ever (nice book to accompany the series too). James enjoys playing with toys and is not self-conscious about it. He doesn't see much difference between having fun with a Scalextric set or some lego, driving the latest supercar or cobbling together a rust-bucket to cross a desert for a TV feature. Nothing to do with wealth, status or testosterone. It's all about having fun - with a bit of nostalgia thrown in.

@woodcote

That's alright. Jeremy Clarkson is amazing. He is very funny. I am a fan of him. Yes, I enjoyed the James May's Toy Stories series and Christmas Special's, too. I have all of that on DVD and most Top Gear DVD's.

@andy P.

I tried to win tickets too, sadly I didn't get any.  😢

Hopefully I will in the future.

GNR-Gordon-4

Archived