Expand throttle panel

Hi,

I have been using Railmaster for a while now, and until now I just had 4 locos so they were all visible easily in the panel on the right.

I have recently purchased a fifth loco and this now goes off the bottom of the panel, I have also purchased a second copy of Railmaster to run from a tablet and would like this to show 2 columns on the right instead of a single column.

I have seen this displayed in the Railmaster manual but could not find out how to expand the column to show two rows.

I tried to search for this in the forum posts but was unable to find anything, (I might have used wrong search terms). 

Both machines are running Windows 10.

Thanks for any advice on this.

Geoff.

You select the number of throttle columns to display in the 'System Settings' screen - see below

/media/tinymce_upload/32bb66d742e2e88c23c762fdaa97b631.jpg

Notice the Yellow highlight area, the pull down box selects the number of throttle columns. The available choice is 1 or 2. It's all in the manual if you look hard enough, I do agree though that the manual could be better.

No WW your eyes were seeing things clearly, but possibly you were having a snooze rather than dreaming. It was Rob (RAF96) who made that comment, not me.

After a discussion with Rob, he removed the .INI comment as being factually incorrect.

Still waiting for the OP to come back and acknowledge that he has seen his answer. Probably won't happen now...... ☹️

There’s another issue here that may have been forgotten in the mists of time - you can list 5 locos in one column but only if you have your windows graphics display set at 100%.  Right click on your desktop to access display settings.  Very often with later displays with high resolution the default is less than this else everything looks too small on screen.

Archived