7 emails and nothing

hi

ive sent 7 emails to railmaster having paid for a upgrade and not heard a thing back. nearly 2 weeks now and no upgrade..anyone know how to contact them im using

support@rail-master.com

hornby said its not there problem bit fed up as laid out 29 quid

Mike Hazzledine

Mike 

Welcome to the forums. Not a good start for you.

Although RM is nothing really to do with Hornby Hobbies I would call Hornby Customer Care on the number at the bottom of the page and ask them to help sort it out as they will have direct access to HRMS. It may be a simple mistake, easily sorted.

Rob

Also check the SPAM folder of the Webmail version of your mail account if you are using a local mail client like Outlook or Windows Mail for example. If the mail gets captured at the Webmail stage, it may never reach your local client Inbox or SPAM folder.

Hi

thanks for the info

done all above but no luck. Contacted hornby yesterday said they would send a email to RailMaster heard nothing yet, will wait till monday the ring them again. Wonder if anyone else has had problems contacting RailMaster.

mhazy

Hi Mike

Based upon previous experiences where extremely good support (even out of hours) has been given ,this is quite unlike RM support.  I can't remember now how I upgraded (I assume you mean upgrade to the Pro version) but I imagine the process was almost instant. 

The email address you quote normally works very well and in fact I have just been checking my email correspondence with them.  Most of my emails have been answered within a few hours, the best is 6 minutes.

I take it that you DID use the ProPack upgrade process FROM WITHIN RailMaster and not rely exclusively on the external mail address for HRMS you quoted. That is to say, that you made your payment from within the RailMaster application and not externally to it.

Although not a ProPack user myself, I am led to believe that when you use the INTERNAL RailMaster upgrade process it is automated and doesn't need human involvement at the HRMS end, but I may be wrong.

To the best of my knowledge of on-line sales involving credit cards, the financial transaction part is handled by a secure agency which then enables the release of goods by the seller. The seller never has the details of your card.

In the case of Ali-Express they appear to hold your details in bond until you receive the goods and you agree release of the funds to the actual seller.

Rob

Hi

finally got my upgrade key but where oh wher do i enter  it

tried google read manuals, but cant find how i enter my upgrade key..im already registered for standerd version but have upgraded  any help would be great

Mhazy

Archived