Newbie . can i put these sets together?

kenneth_trix

Hi Kenneth - welcome to the forum!

Yes, those two sets will go together fine. You will need to decide which powerbase to use (I suggest the ARC Air one!) and leave the other powerbase out of the layout. Having said that, you could use the powerbase from the American GT set as a long straight - just don't add the power supply or controllers.

I hope that answers your question - have fun!

You can indeed add the two sets together. As woodcote indicates you can not use the power supplies from both sets. You also can not use the controllers from both sets. Use the Arc Air powerbase/power supply and controllers. Also get the Scalextric Arc App is you have a tablet or phone. If you have Windows 10 you might want to get the MAGIC Arc App from the Windows App store. You and your son are going to have a great time!

hey :) the scalextric track designer wont start. have tried to rigth click and compitabilty mode and it works for couples of minutes and closes down. have tried reinstalled as well but no with no luck.

so i give up to get it up to running this weekend as my son leaves to his mom tomorrow.

have tried to connect the two sets now but as a neewbe it was no hope :P

There is a logic and a system to the how the track hooks up. Once you get the hang of it it will become easier... I joke it is like riding a bike... it can't be explained it has to experienced and once you get it you can nver forget!

I se Ultimate Racer as the designer software from Scalextric has not been updated in years...

Archived