Arc pro controller issues (Moved thread)

Andy P.

Hi WWH - welcome back.

I think what you're looking for is Stage 3A in the ARC Pro Quick Start Guide - Connect Controllers. That's on pages 8 and 9. If you follow the steps carefully, that should work for you. Basically, you can connect any controller to any of the six colours. The cords on the controller are there to help you remember which colour you have connected them to. If you don't have all six coloured cords in the set (or with the extra controllers), you could use some sticky tape or some ribbon to do the job.

And if you can't find your Quick Start Guide, you can download a pdf version from towards the bottom of this page: https://www.scalextric.com/uk-en/shop/sets/app-race-control-arc/arc-pro.html

I hope that helps.

Hi everybody, first time posting on here, I’ve looked for the answer to my question everywhere on the net but keep getting an answer for a different question, so I’m asking for your help please, be new to Scalextric things have changed which I love by the way, but I’ve ungraded the track , it’s bigger and better so then you add more cars ,2 controllers came with the set , bought another controler worked brilliantly, bought a forth and boy it’s going to give me an heart attack, the new one I bought came with a red cord, I already have a red one, but can it get it to change to a different colour , no, every time turn it on straight to red colour, these things are not The cheapest when you bought 4, how do I reprogram so it picks up a different colour , say green? All the controllers I have seen on eBay all have red or blue tags which is what I’ve bought, any help would be appreciated 

many thanks 

Archived