How do I remove the touch screen icon from ProPack track diagram?

Guest Chrissaf

How do I remove the touch screen icon  in R/M Pro?

When I  either left or right click it a dropdown says enable/disable but it disappears before i can alter it, I can move it but i want rid of it.

I do not have a touch screen.

Davjan

You probably can't.

It is also present on the 'Standard' edition of RM as well as the Pro edition.

The enable/disable options doesn't affect the icon being displayed. The enable/disable selection enables/disables the ability of the touch screen 'to operate an item' by touching a screen icon with one's finger. For example if RM was being used on a public display and you wanted to disable the ability for some bright spark to reach out to the screen and do something they shouldn't or if children are left unattended watching a programmed movement of trains. The reason that the icon options don't stay open long enough for you to make a selection is probably because RM cannot detect a touchscreen being present. As you say you haven't got one.

Add it to the 'RM Desirable Features thread' for HRMS consideration i.e ask for a 'show/no show' option of the icon to be added to the .INI file.

Thanks Chris

being in the left corner it covers the zoom element and I have to move the icon each time to another position which is a pain.

As mentioned in my other post for the last 4 years my track design in Pro has been full screen  set at 100% but on updating to v 1.7 I am not getting the whole diagram without scrolling to the right a problem I did not have before updating.

David

Archived