Printing a list of locos in railmaster

I have previously printed a list of loco`s from railmaster, Now after renumbering some loco`s and added some new ones I find now that when printing I get 133 pages with one loco on each page instead of a list on 3 pages with a picture of each and it`s name. I am running the latest incarnation of railmaster, Any ideas? Regards, Ard.

Morning Ard,

I have just had a look at this on my RM [1.71.0] and can see no method of selecting how the list prints out. I get one sheet [11 lines] with one engine per line and the image for each as you say.

I can only guess that your printer set-up is the cause of this issue. When you select print and the printer dialog box pops up have a look in there to see if there is a setting you can change.

If all else fails how about restoring defaults? That is in the Preferences tab on W10.

R-

Usually a temporary glitch in Windows print spool and driver between Windows and the application making the print. Power down and reboot all kit, PC and Printer should clear it. If it can't be cleared, then as Roger can print OK, it is unlikely to be a RM bug.

I have on occasion seen one line per page (not using RM, in fact not even on the same PC that RM is on), and resetting the Windows print queue and restarting the errant application usually suffices.