Hornby Coca-Cola Product Range Expansion

NWR-Gordon-4

I am very sure that Hornby Hobbies' license with The Coca-Cola Company would not have been cheap; So what are the chances of there being some more Coca-Cola branded locomotives / wagons being anncounced and released, during the 2020 product range? Surely Hornby Hobbies will want to make use of the license and produce as much profit from it, as possible, from all of their brands?

Also, what are the chances that there will be some of the other Coca-Cola barnds being used on some Hornby locomotives / wagons, such as Coca-Cola Zero Sugar and / or Diet Coke?

Please share your thoughts and opinions below. All are welcome to.  😀

GNR-Gordon-4 (HF)

I know that this is a very old Coca-Cola wagon done by Lima - but may be Hornby could do some thing like this :-

/media/tinymce_upload/8eab8eb377a993807ce6e60e1b8834e3.JPG

Because I've noticed in S'burys you can buy a 4 pack of their "Classic Glass Cola Bottles"

I think that Lima Models model might be a HO Gauge wagon, so perhaps not that particular wagon, but a decal of a Coca-Cola glass bottle on a wagon would be good. That is inconic, also.

Oxford Diecast in recent years have produced number of lorries and Ford Transit vans, in Coca-Cola livery and some of the also included the glass bottle icon too!  😉 😀

GNR-Gordon-4 (HF)

HO uses the same gauge of track as OO Gauge, but the scale is slight small, so HO locomotives and rolling stock are smaller in height and length comparision to OO Gauge locomotives and rolling stock.

UK mainly uses OO. Other countries use HO more than we do, but HO products are sold in the UK still.

I think we going off topic just a bit!  😆

GNR-Gordon-4 (HF)

@ Jacob :- I did not know that about HO / OO or notice that either - (Coca-Cola) I just thought that they were the same thing but with different name - I just but in the Coca-Cola cos you said :-

I think we going off topic just a bit!  😆

I put that in just to stay on topic!!! 😉 😆