Harry Potter coaches

P2X

Hi,

i‘m new to the world of Hornby and have a question about the Harry Potter products. I need to purchase the coaches to go with the Hogwarts Castle loco with sound (dcc fitted) but there seems to be 2 different coaches with different product codes eg for the brake coach there is a 99723/99312 (R4935A) AND a 99723 (R4935).  Can anyone offer any advice?

thanks 

The 'A' after the R number means the coach has a different number to the R without the A. However in this case it seems the one with the A has two numbers shown. Not sure why but I am pretty sure it will be different to the other coach. 

I reckon it is a printing error on the Hornby site. If you look at Rails of Sheffield it shows the two coaches with different numbers.

Each of the four coaches have a different running number. If collected the Hornby Harry Potter products, I would buy one of each of the four coaches and have one brake coach behind the locomotives, with the brake comparment end of the coach behind the tender of the locomotive, then the two composites and then the brake coach.

GNR-Gordon-4 (HF)