Error message during operation after installing pro

RAFT

I have over the holiday period upgraded my railmaster to pro.  I have now started to get a electrical connection error during operation of the software. It says to check connection. I am using a elite as normal. Click the tick and software contin as normal. After s short period of time (minutes) the message reappears. This is repeated and never ceases. Is there anything I can do to stop this. 

It is known for the ini file to cause problems especially after an update.

It has been covered in depth on the forum before and this link gets you to some of it https://www.hornby.com/uk-en/forum/error-message-lost-connection/?p=1

Essentially you need the correct combination of ‘check controller‘ and ‘alt comms’ values to get rid of the comms error dialogue, which is a pest constantly popping up on screen. Folk have reported it working for them in different combinations to it working for others. From memory my Elite works with both set to 0. You may ask why it was working fine before but not now - that is the mystery.

It is known for the ini file to cause problems especially after an update.

It has been covered in depth on the forum before and this link gets you to some of it https://www.hornby.com/uk-en/forum/error-message-lost-connection/?p=1

Essentially you need the correct combination of ‘check controller‘ and ‘alt comms’ values to get rid of the comms error dialogue, which is a pest constantly popping up on screen. Folk have reported it working for them in different combinations to it working for others. From memory my Elite works with both set to 0. You may ask why it was working fine before but not now - that is the mystery.

After trial and error I am up and running. Thanks