My computer has no CD drive - what do I do?

As WTD says, the latest version of RM can be downloaded from the front page of this section of the forum, so there is no need to use the CD. It is near the top and is priinted in bold red type. All you need from the CD package is the activation code - you can dispence with the CD as it has a very early version of RM on it, and would need to be updated straightaway.

BarryO

Is your RM original defintely new and unused as the licence is not transfereable thus if someone has tried to register it before it will not register again to another email address.

If it was on another PC then it has to be deregistered from the device before it can be reregistered on a new device, but only to the same owner.

As stated you should download the very latest version from the link at page top, which will be a demo version until you release all the features with your key code. Make sure when inputting the key you do not have caps lock on or off when it should be other way round. From memory RM puts the dashes in for you between blocks of characters. Check if 0s are zeros or ohs.

Is your RM original defintely new and unused as the licence is not transfereable thus if someone has tried to register it before it will not register again to another email address.

If it was on another PC then it has to be deregistered from the device before it can be reregistered on a new device, but only to the same owner.

As stated you should download the very latest version from the link at page top, which will be a demo version until you release all the features with your key code. Make sure when inputting the key you do not have caps lock on or off when it should be other way round. From memory RM puts the dashes in for you between blocks of characters. Check if 0s are zeros or ohs.

It's brand new, I have used that link. The code is 100% correct.

What anti-virus application are you running on your PC?

Is it McAfee or Norton.....if it is, these are known problem AV applications with RailMaster.

The installation of RM onto your HDD puts a 'RailMaster Security.pdf' document on your HDD with a 'shortcut' on your Desktop. You need to follow the guidance in that document, particularly if you have one of the two AV applications I have mentioned.

What anti-virus application are you running on your PC?

Is it McAfee or Norton.....if it is, these are known problem AV applications with RailMaster.

The installation of RM onto your HDD puts a 'RailMaster Security.pdf' document on your HDD with a 'shortcut' on your Desktop. You need to follow the guidance in that document, particularly if you have one of the two AV applications I have mentioned.

It was this.