Railmaster Pro Startup Issue

Having just upgraded to Railmaster Pro I have an issue on start up. It is not setting the points as the old system did on start up. My layout is 30ft long and has over 50 sets of points so checking it all manually is a bit of a faff. I have raised this with HRMS but in the meantime does anyone have any ideas on how to fix this?

Hi,

I don't think there is an easy way other than to go into the layout designer and select those points which you want to set at startup, and for each one allocate it a non-zero startup sequence number. It may be that you don't need to set every point on startup for example, you might only need to set those on the main line, but not those in the sidings.

The only alternative way is to create a program containing a list of point switch commands, again for those points you want to set, and to run that program at the start of each session.

Ray.

Ray is correct. In Pro default for points startup is zero, which means they do nothing at startup. As stated you have to manuall yright click each point in Design Mode and allocate a number to each for the order you want them to set in.