But miffed to say the least

morairamike

Between Xmas and new year in reply to RAF96 post entitled Layout Bus Wiring Advice I posted a reply with a photo in it to maybe assist him. I was uploaded and the legend that as it contained a photo it needed to be moderated for content. Here we are 6 Jan and it has not appeared. Apologises if the photo approver is away still but other photos have appeared. Whilst I can see why there has to censorship of possible lude, crude or rude photos the picture of a plywood board with some wires on is well in the realms of normal acceptability.

Explanation would be welcome. Thank you.

Choralc

Oooopps !!!

The link became broken because the thread it linked to got moved to the 'Website & Forum  Feedback' forum. The link above has now been corrected.

Or just say that Adam Admin has left!!!

As per what Rob said.....plus, by linking back......the linked page has more detail than just a blanket "Adam has left Hornby' and more importantly....when and if the administrator situation changes the linked post will be added to, to update it with developments. So linking back, gives new readers here in this thread access to potentially more in depth and up to date information over time.