X9824 Flying Scotsman Front Bogie Bracket and Screws

96RAF

Hi all, wonder if someone can help me...I ordered an X9824 front bogie for my Flying Scotsman from Peters Spares but the bogie bracket and screws shown on the Hornby Service Sheet didnt appear. So 2 questrions: 1) Are they supposed to be included under X9824, 2) If not where can I source them. Thanks! 

As this bogie is for a regular electric driven loco your post has been moved to the General section of the forum where you will get more answers.

The service sheet (316) for the electric loco is not clear about if the bracket is included or not, but the attaching parts are starred on the diagram indicating they come as X8427 small parts pack. Other service sheets show the bogie and bracket under separate part numbers.

/media/tinymce_upload/c564942f1491731767d3c567be65c7fe.png

Slow train I have deleted your two previous posts where you have pressed the ruddy blue button, which adds nothing to the discussion and simply wastes your posts.

Just scroll down the page, type your answer or question or comment in the empty white box and press the green reply button.