club magazine

mixa

Hi Paul - the new Scalextric Club sends out the club car and the 2020 catalogue. There is no magazine. If you haven't received the catalogue, do contact Scalextric Customer Services. Although most of us received our car and catalogue at the beginning of January, I understand that there have been a few issues with the courier company.

The 2021 club car will be announced in May this year. Expect more news about other exclusive club offers.

I hope that helps.

• 1 year later...

Hi Paul.

I got the club magazine this year but not the Car. Been waiting now 3 months.

I have just seen on the Scalextric site that the Magazine is also sold out.

I don't think that Scalextric got there numbers right.

From Paul Eames

• 3 weeks later...

I got the catalogue but not the car. The website discount stopped working with the site update. Customer services advised me that due to massive over subscription they're currently waiting for more cars estimated arrival July. Also anyone wishing to use the 10% members discount can either order via customer services or they can provide a code to use on the website. Customer service people have been helpful, with the addition of occasional pet noise due to most working from home. Sure beats most places annoying muzak :-) tough times but still working despite covid hurrah!

Brexit and Covid have caused a lot of disruption. If you are in the EU you may have to wait a few more weeks.
Hi Andy l have been waiting months now 4 to 5 in total. Have seen the car and the magazine on sell on the internet. from different people and suppliers.
Is there any way that l will get any of it before the 5 months of this year.
Thanks from Par Paul

Apart from contacting Scalextric directly there is nothing I can tell you.

Not being an Hornby employee (I do this out of the kindness of my heart) and not being in the UK (Hornby has suspended all shipments to the EU because .... you know...) I don't hae any more info than you guys...

• 1 year later...

They used to be sold at the Visitors' Centre many many many years ago but unless you find them used online I don't think Hornby has them anymore.

They have moved office twice in ten years I something like that is likely not going to be saved.