select upgrade.

Lowey

just had my select upgraded to 1.6,tried to turn the volume down on my R3663TTS,must have done something wrong because when i select it the address just flashes and no functions.Tried to reset the decoder with no success,this is my first adventure into DCC.

You need to read the addendum to the manual to understand the way programming CVs works.

This is it step by step for changing the TTS master volume...

With the loco on a separate piece of track attached to the Select or with all other locos off the main layout including any accessory decoders.

Now long press SELECT and see LA on screen.

Input zero or double zero and press FUNCTION to enter CV programming mode - see CA on screen.

Input the CV number for master volume (182 I think but it may be different steam or diesel) and press FUNCTION again - see CP on screen.

Input a number from 1 (low volume) to 8 (high volume) and press SELECT.

Screen will show last loco used.

Input your loco address and short press SELECT. Loco is ready to operate with volume at new setting.

You need to tell us key press by key press what you are doing what you are seeing on screen.

Have successfully reset one loco,with the other one every time i connect the decoder to the socket the select shows overload.