Exetersteam has a question about using his iPhone APP with RailMaster

Guest Chrissaf

Hi Chrissaf,

The good news is that I got my activation code. The iphone loaded the track plans and the complete loco roster and the locos work just fine on the handset throttle.

The only question I have is how to change the throttle view to the trackplan view. I see from the manual that you press the "Plan" button but for the life of me I cannot find this button on my iPhone Railmaster screen. What am I doing wrong?

Cheers

John

I have moved John's post from his original iPhone IP Addressing thread to this dedicated topic thread as it is a new different issue that requires a new audience to review it. See his relocated post below:

I am quite surprised to read this because it tends to suggest that the iPhone screen layout is different to the Android one.

This is the screen on my Android phone, with the plan shown very clearly near the top.

/media/tinymce_upload/a3c62b8caca64bde373147273880f432.png

John,

I'm sure that had your iPhone screen shown the 'Plan' Button as clearly as RDS's you would have seen it. It would be helpful if you were to upload an image of your iPhone screen as a comparison. You never know someone might spot something you have missed.

To upload and image use the B&W Hill icon to the left of the Smiley face.

No need for a screenshot as is now sorted. peter_murray nailed it! Just turn the phone 90 degrees and hey presto the track plan appears. Interestingly, once you have the trackplan up there is a back button to return to the throttle. It My phone is an iPhone 10 so I don't know if these things change as the models progress. Anyway, many thanks to the guys of this forum and today in particular peter_murray.